It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:49 am 
Forum User

He's an 05 Mike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:18 am 
Thanks Mike, but Sliders are on order, we swamped Jim so he couldnt get there here on time for 4/1. I havent decided what tires i will get yet.

I'll keep that in mind though.

My X is an 05, like Jeff said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:02 am 
Forum User

We'll be leaving Long Island around 1:30pm, and Mapquest says it takes 4hours 15 minutes, so we'll be there in 3 but will have to stop for gas 8 times. ;)

We should be at the Cornick residence around 5:30-6pm if all goes well. Damn did I load up a ton of shit. Installing bent skidplates with rusted and bent hardware at 11pm is not fun..Got three out of 4 installed, just need to get the T-case plate on and my spare tire plugged..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:34 am 
Got my sliders on yesterday!!!! They look great, The wife says I am making my truck into a tank!

Still have to drill those 2 holes but I figure the sliders will be fine mounted up for the rip down there, that way we only hvae to drill 2 holes and maybe snug up all the bolts. Thanks in advance for the help on that.

Anyoe want my cell # just PM me, I am hoping I can find some of yours so I ca get in touch with peps when we get down there.

Should be leaving around 4pm at the latest, puts us at the hotel @ 6pm, We meeting at Jeff's house tonight?
Looking forward to meetig you guys, and putting faces to names... If I can remember names vs screen names.

See you soon!
Michael
AKA "doc"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:57 pm 
Noob

well im gona be hitting the road here w/ in the hour, so i'll be seein ya'll in the mornin sometime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:05 pm 
cornick wrote:
He's an 05 Mike.

ah crap...you guys and your stinkin 05's....ok its all good. dave is on his way to my place, then we have to decide what time to leave, then we will see everyone in the morning. i have a few things left to do to the midget, hopefully it all falls into place. me and dawn are excited to see you guys all again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:39 pm 
So how the hell'd it go? I wanna see pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:12 am 
Noob

vengeful wrote:

well other then the 600 mile drive, it was great. i got stuck for the first time, but thats because i didnt air down before we went out. so after jeff pulled me up, i aired down and didnt have any trouble till my service engine light came on. ken pulled the codes at lunch and came back with a knock sensor and a torque converter code. but once it was cleared, it didnt come back on. we left here(mikes) yesterday morning around 3am and we got home around 1am.
it was nice meeting everyone and thanks for all the help. i had a great time.
oh, and max is gona be pissed, i didnt take a single picture all day long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:32 am 
Forum User

Just got home from Jeff's. I had a grea time this weekend. It was great to see such a big turn out, see lots of familiar faces and meet lots of new people.

I had a blast tearing around in the mud on the trails, even if we did spend a lot of time pulling people out of it.

Thanks to Jeff for putting the event together and to Jeff & Mandy for letting us take over your house for a weekend! :D

Dan..there are so many pictures that Jeff had to burn DVDs to fit them all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:44 am 
vengeful wrote:

We were still on the trail when you posted this! :)

Got a TON of pics, a new t-shirt and sweatshirt, My truck is still muddy and we met a great bunch of people.

If you didn't go, You missed out!

Next time I am eating breakfast at Jeff's. I heard rave reviews about Mandy's cooking.

It was great meeting you all, I hope I remember faces and names.

So when is the next one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:50 am 
mpm wrote:
Dan..there are so many pictures that Jeff had to burn DVDs to fit them all!

And I have 162 more and 4-5 short vids that I need to get to people!

The pics are great, I am going to make a movie and set it to music!

I had a blast, sorry if I seemed quiet, rude, or anti-social, the wife and I had an argument on the way down and really ruined my mood. I will be better next time I promise.

BIG THANKS to Jeff and Scott for the help with the sliders and mud flaps, And to Eric for watching my back most of the day, and to Jared for showing me the way with his 05, and Jeff again for showing that you actually can get a flat tre by puncturing the INSIDE of the RIM! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:08 pm 
Supporting Member

I had a great time this weekend. Jeff, thanks for organizing the event, opening up your home and Mandy, for the great breakfast.

Great to see everyone again and nice to meet new people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:12 pm 
Well....if I had been on that side of the country, I would have been there for sure, but Phoenix, AZ to Glens Falls, NY is one hell of a drive!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:56 pm 
Supporting Member

That was another great time guys..It was awesome seeing everyone and meeting the ones I haven't meet before..

The trails are great.Tons of mud lead to alot of poeple getting stuck..I deffinetly wanna hit them again.Name the time..;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:06 pm 
got in at about 1am last night and passed right out haha but i had a GREAT time, it was great seeing everybody again, and great meeting new people, those trails were awesome, and like gene said, i'd love to hit em up again some time, and i just went through most of the pics on the DVD, they look great! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next