It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:06 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am 
Forum User

man im pumped!

see you all tomorrow morning!

I AM McLOVIN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 pm 
Global Moderator

Man I?m dying here at work! Next year I?ve got to try and take the whole week off?
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm 
Global Moderator

Once again I find myself giving praise and thanks to Mike, Will, Mehdi, Brad, Dana, Keith and anyone else the helped put this together. Every year I think that you guys can not possibly do a better job and every you do. Once again I had a great time.

Thanks Dave from Bandit4X4 for looking after me all weekend.

Thanks to my fellow teammates in the challenge; Mike, Jesse and Derrick (Red Sox suck) for your important parts in our third shared victory. We are the ECXC wheeling Gods, the rest of you mere mortals should genuflect in our presence!

:D

Thanks to Kyle, Mike and Vinny for hanging out with me, hopefully we won?t wait too long before we do it again.

To my Saturday group; Vinny, Brent, TJ and TJ (yes there are two). I always have a pleasure wheeling with folks that are willing to challenge themselves and their trucks the way you guys do. It was a great time on fun trails with good friends. Thank you my brothers.

Once again, thanks to all of you, new friends and old, that came and helped make this past weekend into the best wheeling event I have ever had the pleasure of attending.

I realize that I did not get to spend enough time (if any) with many friends that showed up. My time at the event was unexpectedly shortened and so I could not actively seek out many of the folks that I wanted to speak to or meet and if I did speak to someone it was for only a short time; for these things I am truly sorry. I was trying to fit the four days of the event into the three I had.

Besides, as those of you that know me well will attest, when I go wheeling it?s all about me. :oops:

Pictures soon.

Edit;
I forgot to thank a few very important entities;

My mechanic in Brooklyn, Mario. If he had not been able to focus almost all of his attention on my junk on Thursday when it took a crap I would have not made it to the event. I may be one of the ECXC wheeling gods this year but he was my savior.

Also all of the sponsors. It is great to have support from folks that we spend money with and who pay attention to the needs of our vehicles. I especially want to thank BANDIT4X4, AC Parts and Rausch Creek. Thank you all and know that one of the reasons I continue to patronize your businesses is because of your support of events like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm 
Global Moderator

I forgot to say to you guys, all of you, that I was really proud to represent us in the comp., and thought that we all did a great job of representing our club as a welcoming fun group of folks. Thank you all, way to represent yo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm 
Supporting Member

Tom thanks for being apart of this club.. It's people like you that keep me around and make me proud to lead up a group like this..

Thank you.. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm 
Noob

I have to say that I was impressed with the nexterra group. Awesome group of folks that no how to wrench, party and wheel. Glad to be a part of something like this

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9