It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:19 am

Post subject: Getting out of the game! LOTS FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:06 pm 
sorry guys, getting outta the game :( She's getting traded in tommorow to John Holtz Honda in Rochester for a new '06 Accord Coupe V6 6MT!

So im selling all my goodies:

First up coming down the line:

48" Hi-Lift. Its red in color and has actually never been used. 100% mint and sturdy as a mo-fo! comes with complete instructions. its heavy as hell so its a pain to ship but id be more than happy to do so at the sellers expense! Sold to Anthony!

Second look at her strutting herstuff all bright and what not! HEY TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS!

We have here four (4) Hella 500's custom mounted on a light bar made to fit right in to any '00-'04 Roof basket. no drilling, no cutting nothing. all pre-assembled. comes complete with two lighted Hella switches, two relays and two inline fuses. it even has install instructions! im also going to throw in the four hella 500 covers for free! Sold to Erik!

next up we have ourselves here the hero of the day! a brand new 3"x25' Tow strap. no metal hooks here guys! we tow safe, all nylon! still in bag. 27,000lb capacity! Sold to Anthony!

Up next we have a set of OEM mud flaps for the Xterra...great to throw on when you're not out on the trails to keep spray and rocks down and off your paint (for those that car!) Hows $20 sound?

oooo i can see you coming! look what i found....an official Paragon Off Road park orange flag! its on roughly 3' of pole. great to mount up on your roof for easy viewing. save time at the park and avoid waiting in the 20 minute line to buy a flag! get your own and keep it in your truck! $15 at the park!!? no way, not here guys Sold to Anthony!

Look, they all chromed out and shit! lol, jk what i have next are two (2) chromed hardened steel tow hooks for the front of the '00-'04 Xterras. uses factroy holes following the directions found here on UNYX (have to search for the link)
these things are beefy!
lets let these slide on out the back door without Tim looking for $8 each

open the glove box, what the hell? how did that get there!? I have a brand new Paragon off road park Red Vinyl decal roughly 10"x6" great for the back window! show off your offroading with pride! $8 at the park? Screw that....Sold to Erik!

hey look, theres more! A brand new Silver UNYX decal, never used it....whoops :) Anthony Claimed this bad boy!

And lastly, a strip of UNYX business cards to put under the wiper of other X's you may see in your travels to increase the forum awareness
Gone to Anthony!

Pics will be up within the next few days. Please email me at TimFinke@gmail.com

**THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. All prices are firm. Please include 3% for paypal fees. Many people on here know me and can vouch for my integrity and character, even though i dont post much anymore :( Good luck, and may my Xterra live on in your travels!**

Last edited by Agent Boost on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:21 pm 
Forum User

PM sent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:30 pm 
Forum User

Man, too bad you're not selling the tires, sliders, and shackles...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:53 am 
If someone had a set of stock tires/rims, id gladly trade + cash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:12 am 
Supporting Member

Agent Boost wrote:
If someone had a set of stock tires/rims, id gladly trade + cash

Can you send me pics? svenwebdog@hotmail.com. I'm looking for a set that might be better off road than what I have now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:21 am 
Forum User

Looks like Anthony and Erik cleaned house!